Fwd: British SU needles in Hitachi/SU carbs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, sochoux@yahoo.com
Subject: Fwd: British SU needles in Hitachi/SU carbs
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 23:17:40 EDT
--part1_9c.62ed538.26bce154_boundary

Hello,

  The N series needles are for the 1600. They are for the .09 jets. The M
series needles are for the .10 jets on the 2000. Once I find the best needles
for the 1600 I'll use the "convert" program in "haystack" to locate a similar
needle for the 2000. I wish someone near Las Vegas with a 2000 SU roadster
would let me experiment on it. Or if you want to parallel my efforts with
your 2000 I'll write up my methodology. Doesn't seem necessary for a bunch of
us to buy a lot of wrong needles. A couple of us should be able to sort it
out.

                       keith

In a message dated 8/4/00 9:04:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time, sochoux@yahoo.com