Top install FAQ-passing it on

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Top install FAQ-passing it on
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 21:41:44 -0500
 I am forwarding the step by step that I recieved from Toby probably over a
year ago.  I used these instructions soley and had no problems.  Anything in
brackets is a comment regarding my experience and something I may have done
differently.  When I install my next top, I hope to take step by step
pictures.  I am no expert, mind you, but if someone as inexperienced in
convertible tops as myself can get the results I did, you should consider
doing the job yourself.  Hope this is useful.

 Nathan