Dash Caps

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Dash Caps
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:05:51 -0500
I bought a dash cap(actually a couple of them) a couple years ago from JCW.
The reason I have yet to install one is that I have been told that the only
way to really do it right is to remove the dash.  To do that, I am told,
you must first remove the windshield.

Has anyone installed one of the JCW dashes, can't remember who is the
manufacturer, and did you have to remove the dash or windshield to do it?

The reason I bought 2 was a request from a friend who had a couple
roadsters and he asked me to order one for him while he was at it.  He then
sold all of his roadster stuff so I have an extra.  Anyone want to make me
an offer for a black dashcap that is still in the box?

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561