<L6> Grose Jet orders for all

To: "DatRoadsterGroup" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: <L6> Grose Jet orders for all
From: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 22:57:51 -0700
Dear All,                                                    12Nov99
thanks for the speedy reply and the orders for the Grose Jets.  D+G Valve
reports that it will be 2 weeks for the order to be filled.
The Z and Roadster list consumed over 200 gas valves!

I will be reordering in a month or so.  If anyone missed the boat, send
$11pr ($15/pr Mikuni Solex) and I'll save the order for Feb.
Grose jets are avail for any carb, any year.  Specify cubic inch, model,
ect...
Bigger gas holes avali.

Btw, we are carving Roadster 1600 and 2000 throttle shafts out of polished
303 stainless steel now, instead of brass!  We got a CNC mill to do the hard
work!  Lifetime warranted.  Am working on getting new butterflies for those
who need them.
Scott
                       www.ZTherapy.com
                        (208)587-0869
   The source for 100% remanufactured concourse quality SU carbs!
ZTherapy Video Productions             Datsun Z Convertibles+GTO Tops

Website is devoted to the Hitachi SU and British SU carb
Click on the video links for related Tech info
zcarzar@micron.net 2945 Kennedy St, Mtn Home, ID 83647 Visa/MC/AMEX