Three roadsters in need of a home...

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Three roadsters in need of a home...
From: "Mark G. van der Hoek" <captainhoek@koan.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 21:50:41 -0800
Well, the three 2000s in a field near me are still there.  There
was some interest  from some folks in the Escondido area, but it
evaporated when we discovered that the owner wants to sell ALL as
a package - he will not part out.

Soooooo,  there are still 3 2000's, 1 extra engine & tranny, and
a bunch of parts (hoods, trunk lids, new rag top, miscellaneous
stuff) for sale as a lot for $4500.

I get the feeling he'll deal on the price before he'll agree to
break it up - he wants it all off his hands.

Any takers?  Hey, BADROC, how about chipping in as a group?
Anyone else want to do a group buy?  Any shops interested?

I'll be glad to get a detailed inventory if there is any interest
from folks who aren't close enough to look it over easily.

<sigh>  If I had the money myself...  But then, I'd just have to
use it to pay some bills!

Mark van der Hoek
Hemet California
Former and Future 2000 owner