Re: Rover blocks

To: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: Rover blocks
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 18:31:38 -0700
8/29/00

John,

        Excuse my ignorance, but is this "interim" block you speak of a 3.9
or a 4.0?  My familiarity is mostly with Buick/Olds blocks and only a
little bit with Rovers.

        In general, what are the specification and feature differences
between 3.9 s and 4.0 s?  Are they the same bore and stroke dimensions?
This is one little part of the Rover puzzle I would like to learn more
about.

        T I A.

Regards,

Dave Kernberger