Re: Rocker shaft pillars

To: "Dan Carrington" <dc_grafx@microworks.net>,
Subject: Re: Rocker shaft pillars
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 18:35:21 +1000
Dan Carrington wrote:

> So I was rebuilding my V8 the other day, well, working on the long term
project
> at least.  I am putting back together a 1980/1 SD1 engine that I will drop
into
> my TR7.  When I took it apart, I noticed the rocker shafts and rockers
were
> worn.  Not a really big deal.  I bought replacements.

Had you not already bought rockers, I would have suggested the Australian
Yella Terra rockers.  I think they have a web site at
http://www.yellaterra.com.au but my son is asleep so I can't go to his room
to get som Street Machine mags to check.

Ron Beckett
'86 Range Rover 4.6L

Editor, Webmaster & Database Manager Hillman Owners Club of Australia
http://www.hillman.org.au
Editor, Land Rover Owners Club of Australia (Sydney Branch)
http://www.localnet.com.au/~lroc
Personal web site http://www.users.bigpond.com/hillman