Re: Rover crank specs-reply

To: buick-rover-v8 <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Rover crank specs-reply
From: lark@world.std.com (Lar Kaufman)
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 13:05:28 -0400
It's quite easy to figure out displacement if all you do is change the
stroke.  Your current displacement is 100%.  Multiply that times the
percentage of additional stroke, and add that to your original displacement.

 -lar
"While they endure we must note their locations, elevate our gaze above the
level of our immediate concerns, imbibe the sweet air and perfect promise: the
egg miraculous upon the ledge, the bird compact upon the egg, its generous
warmth, its enviable patience, its natural fortitude and grace." E.B. White