Re: Stainless Steel Brake Lines

To: mikey@b2systems.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stainless Steel Brake Lines
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:51:32 EDT
In a message dated 5/15/00 2:33:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mikey@b2systems.com writes:

<<  Where and what should be
 used ? >>

Mike is right, don't use house hold copper tubing!  The Brits sell a copper
alloy for brake likes.  They don't like steel becasue it rust out too
fast...I've used brake lines from the local auto parts store on two of my
cars.  They come in several lengths and are alread flared, of course you
can't used the fittings on a Brit car but you can use one of the
flares....Roland shouldn't have any problems with rust where he lives...
Cheers
Terry