Re: Electric fan

To: Pugsracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Electric fan
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 16:37:45 -0400
At 10:53 AM 7/1/97 -0400, Pugsracer@aol.com wrote:

>Just a question to the list? which way works better a pushing or pulling fan?
>
>Also, John i have had some problems with AOL and mail lately. did you get my
>response to your request for input on the web page? Pugs

For those that have asked, I don't have an electric fan on my car yet.  I've
gotten the eng & xmission in the chassis.  Now I need to get the radiator
recored.  So progress is slow due to $$$.  A lot of the new aftermarket
fan kits can go either way.  For some reason the puller appeals to me.  If
I put an electric fan on, I think I'll try taking the metal fan off and
see what happens.

Pugs, Yes I did get your responce about the Web page.  And to all those that
did write, I appreciate it very much.  I've printed all of them out, and
high lighted the major points and put them in sheet protectors & in a
binder.  I plan on taking the book to Ohio and laying it out on a table at
the board meeting and let everyone see what you all have had to say.  Thanks
to every one.  Sorry I didn't acknowledge each one as I got it, but ...
what can I say?

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire