Re: Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for SFR 2006

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>,
Subject: Re: Back to 8 Run Groups, and what it means for SFR 2006
From: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 08:53:11 -0800
Most ironically, I originally made the 8th station sign only because it
fit on the amount of particle board sheets we had bought. Grid A,B,2-2
driver, 8 stations-and the math was easier at the for hardware store.

When we made those it was at the same time the worker signup sheets were
revised to include the station numbers, and the combination of those two
small changes turned out to be one killer time saver.

I remember when you just had to stand with the checklist and scan the
course and point vaguely to an empty part of the site.

tony