Re: Practice Event, Oakland Coliseum, Sun Jan 29th

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Practice Event, Oakland Coliseum, Sun Jan 29th
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:29:25 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2006 10:05:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com writes:

The  downside : well, it doesn't count for points. And since it IS a  debug
event, don't be shocked if we encounter a few, well, bugs :) . It  is
entirely possible that these bugs may slow down parts of running the  event.
Your patience is appreciated in advance.

I would like to suggest that everyone bring a stopwatch and have someone
else time your runs.  I'd hate to see a bunch of missed times for some  reason
and people demanding reruns, slowing down the event.

Charlie