RE: exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at

To: "'Richard Urschel'" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: RE: exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at
From: "Navid Kahangi" <navid@xperformance.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:41:46 -0700
Fair competition?!  I didn't know we were competing to get to the event on
time!  I am all for fair competition.  As a matter of fact, that's the only
reason I attend autox events.  In order to achieve that, I would want my
competition at every event I go to.  Otherwise, I would save lots of time
and money and compete in my driveway.

Next time you are stuck in traffic Rich, give me a call.  I'll pick up a
card for you and sign you up for work because I would want as many people to
compete against as possible.

--Navid