RE: exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at

To: navid@xperformance.com
Subject: RE: exemptions from the rules WAS: Call for setup workers at
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:21:44 GMT
I'm not bitter about anything Navid. When I get stuck in heavy traffic and
can't make the deadline I turnaround and go home. I feel the same way about it
as I do when I get there and the car won't start, or a myriad of other reasons
that have popped up over the last eleven years.

You didn't register by twelve. Others have been turned away for that. It is the
fact that chairs have the discretion to turn some away and let others in that I
find incompatible with fair competition. It's not about you. Is thinking we
should maintain a level playing field incomprehensible?