Re: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8

To: autox@pursued-with.net, svwilbur@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Street Tire Classes and ESP class question about EVO 8
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 22:42:10 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/2005 7:27:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
autox@pursued-with.net writes:

>  Exactly how are EVO 8s considered as being appropriate for the ESP
> class?
> I know they are listed as valid for the class in the  class
> listings.  I was just wondering why that is the  case?

Because that's where the SEB felt they best fit in the  classing
structure.

> The EVO 8s seem to "out class"  anything in ESP.

If so, they'll be moved.

FWIW,  I just ran across this:

July 2005 Fastrack. SOLO II STREET PREPARED CATEGORY - The  following class
change proposal, effective 1/1/2006, is submitted for member  comment (ref.
05-094): Move from ESP to BSP: Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8, Subaru WRX  Sti.
Comment:
this proposal is intended to keep open the possibility of  reclassifying
these models promptly, if it is deemed appropriate after a full  year of data
has
been observed