RE: Adj Proportioning Valve

To: "Ben" <BRMcapri@webtv.net>, "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>,
Subject: RE: Adj Proportioning Valve
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:26:50 -0800
I don't see what the problem is.  Just gut the valve body and put in the
proportioning valve.  It works great.  You will need to adjust it for rain
during street driving and racing.  I usually only adjust mine a couple times
a year because of different wear in the front and back brake pads.  My
optimum setting is to get as much brake to the rear during hard braking
while turning without lockup.  Other than that my brakes have always
overpowered any race tires so lock up is unavoidable at times.  Good luck.

Kirk