Re: Adj Proportioning Valve

To: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adj Proportioning Valve
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:16:56 -0800
hi ed,

in the mustang system, gutting the OE prop valve also eliminates the
front/rear loss of pressure safety system.  i.e. if you get a cut brake line
you lose only half your brakes, not all your brakes.  any modification like
this needs to retain this important safety feature.

i hope the SS system is not like this!

-james