Re: Autox School Brainstorming

To: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: Autox School Brainstorming
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:29:30 -0700
Kevin, I think that was the whole point of Joe's concern about being
*in addition to* the regular school.  We want to help new folks, but
we don't want to snub the more experienced folks who might be called
on to instruct.  If we do, they might not feel very charitable...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94