Re: Autox School Brainstorming

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autox School Brainstorming
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
"Ms" Kelly,

Okay, why the "Ms" all of the sudden?

So would a beginner's school be in addition to the
regular autox school we hold? It would be kinda nice
to have such an event sometime around the Boondoggle.
I'm assuming we'd have some sort of metric for
determining who is an isn't a beginner (otherwise you
might get lots of experienced autoxers signing up just
for to get the seat time).

Cheerio, Joe

--- Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm open to the idea, and ideas are in the works. So
> far, though, despite the positive feedback I've
> received for a women's only school, I think a
> Beginner's School open to both genders would be more
> feasable. If we had lots of schools and practice
> events happening through out the year, I could see
> it
> happening, but we're lucky if we get one.
>
> Katie
>
> > So Katie, does this mean that you will volunteer
> > be the chair for
> > the school? :-)
> >
> > - Alan Dahl
> > NWR region