Re: Three autocross related questions.

To: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Subject: Re: Three autocross related questions.
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:42:27 -0700
At 11:14 AM 6/20/2002 -0700, Jake Hodges wrote:
>  If I was running Street Tire, I would have been .017 behind first place to
>come up second.  Before round 10, I was an average of .67 seconds off of
>first place where my average finish for the season would be 2.83 place.
>
>That would suggest that the Street Tire field was less fast than usual,
>even though almost all the usual Street Tire suspects showed up.  First
>place, interestingly went to David Parker and his WRX who is the Street
>Tire class leader, and one of the more consistent finishers.

Hi Jake,

The Street Tire class ran in the first group.  Sunday morning was a record
low in Marina for that date, 45 degrees!!!  The first group also ran on a
pretty dirty track.  With the cold/dirty track, that is most likely why you
were closer to the Street Tires times than usual.

Which also makes Vic Sias and Elise Geiger's Street Mod performance, in the
first group, pretty amazing.

Rex