RE: Three autocross related questions.

To: "'Anthony Tabacco'" <atabacco@california.com>
Subject: RE: Three autocross related questions.
From: Carl Merritt <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:17:15 -0700
Domestic Dry?  Sorry, I'm not really knowledgeable when it comes to wine,
and the available list is way too long to type.  The most expensive thing on
this list is "Dom Perignon Tete de Duvee, Eperna, France" for $190/bottle.
Two bottles enough?

AutoX question:  If I were to talk Nissan into lending me a 350Z to bring to
an AutoX, how many co-drivers would be seriously interested in trying it
out?  I'm totally serious, they might buy into that as a marketing-buzz
building project if I can get enough people to commit.

-Carl