Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??
From: "Eric Larsen" <mtheluji@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 21:51:37 -0700
I made a post some time back about how to get the local scout troop
involved.  Tonight happened to be a meeting night so I printed up directions
and the Solo2 front page and headed off.  I invited Troop 44 of San Mateo
out to help cover for security since most are most likely not old enough to
help work the track.  I passed out the two pages I printed with my phone #
on them and asked anyone planning on comming out to check in with me on
Saturday to make sure that there weren't any problems with them comming out.

Is this alright, or are there going to be huge issues I should let them know
about when they call?

-Eric Larsen