Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 01:27:48 EDT
In a message dated 4/22/2002 9:00:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
veloimpreza@yahoo.com writes:

> From all the comments I've seen and from reading Pat's
> post it sounds that perhaps although Stockton may
> physically be a little more vulnerable due to traffic
> patterns, its reputation has been blown out of
> proportion a little bit. I'm sure if anyone tried to
> steal a car at any of our other locations we might
> have the same reaction.

Hey all, Stockton is a place available for us to play.  That is certainly
something to be grateful for.  As many clubs across the country lose sites,
we are fortunate to have...5 or 6 sites to enjoy our hobby.  Stockton is a
serviceable site, just be careful, and take some precautions.  I was naive 3
yrs ago, didn't want any of the newbies to suffer a similar fate.  See ya
Sunday !

Don