Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??

To: <Toy4speed@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 23:07:48 -0700
on 4/23/02 21:54, Toy4speed@aol.com at Toy4speed@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/23/2002 6:52:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> nokones@kenmitchell.com writes:
>

>> I believe the rule is that the person working the gate with the waiver
>> must be an adult and a card carrying member of SCCA.
>>

> Hey all you experienced legalistic types.  Is this true.  Must be a member to
> work the gate waiver ?  We are new at the gate waiver position, so is this
> member a supplemental rule thing specific for each area ?  Thoughts ?
>
> Don
I believe if you read the waiver in it's literal (legal) sense you find that
each page has a witness line to be signed by the gatherer. Recollection is
that line asks for a member #.
MJ

PS and back to security; It is the County Fairgrounds. Has anyone thought of
calling the sheriff and asking if they would like to send a couple of
participants, gratis?