Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Security at Stockton Autox 4/28 ??
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:50:21 -0700
At 02:13 PM 4/22/2002 -0400, Toy4speed@aol.com wrote:

>Just keep the wallets, phones, small valuables with you, and cable lock
>wheels left in parking area.  Take some precautions, be alert, and everything
>should be ok.

You might want to also take a box or something to put all your stuff in,
instead of leaving a little pile with all the good stuff in plain
view.  Another thing that helps is if each of us keeps an eye out for
people who don't act like they belong.  Make friends with your paddock
neighbor, so you can watch each other's stuff.

Another thing that would definitely help is if we could get enough
volunteers to man the waiver station at the gate.  That way, we can
restrict access to the site, and avoid a lot of the problems.

Jim