Re: FWD vs. RWD -- differences?

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: Re: FWD vs. RWD -- differences?
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 10:12:39 -0800
my feeling is that if you are getting to the extremes of handling like power
oversteer or understeer you are outside the optimum slip angles for the
tires and would go faster staying within the limits of the traction circle.

drive the line, go fast where you can go fast and slow where you have to go
slow.

-james c
OSP - Others Seek Participation