RE: 91-95 MR2 Comments?

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: 91-95 MR2 Comments?
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:31:41 -0800
A tire won't fit in the rear trunk unless you bungee it.

4 tires is easy in the MR2 with only 1 person.  Easier than the Miata
because you still have the rear trunk, a bit of space in the front trunk,
and a big space behind the drivers seat.  And that is a *big* difference
when you have other gear.

4 tires with 2 people is a bit awkward.  Randy swears it's easy, but my
usual solution is kneeling on the ground in front of friends with bigger
cars and groveling, groveling, groveling.

Peter