National Tour - San Diego

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: National Tour - San Diego
From: Shawn Shaw <sdbertone@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:32:43 -0800 (PST)
SFR racers coming down to San Diego for the National
Tour event:

I live in SD and am wondering if anyone on this list
knows if Mr. Ben Martinez, Mr. Dwayne Komush/Rick
Myllenbeck/Arie Villasol, et-Capri-al, are coming down
for the SCCA National Tour?

Thanks,

Shawn Shaw

PS, you see I slipped an hit my head and then thought
it would be a good idea to autocross a german-made
Capri...

http://sports.yahoo.com