Re: How racers drive

To: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>,
Subject: Re: How racers drive
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:23:19 -0800
Carl,

How do you figure that?  You're distracted when taking
a bite, but the rest of the time you can concentrate.

So you're saying that since there are REALLY distracting
things, it's OK to distract yourself with a cell phone?
BZZZZT!  Wrong answer.

Don't eat while driving, though, don't phone while driving,
we'll all be better off.

Anyone who makes excuses for distracting himself while driving
is not doing a good job of driving.  Or, is it OK to drive distracted?

Heck, I guess if reckless driving is against the law, we can just
take all the other highway laws off the books, right ; -)

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!