Wanted: Honda Civic (del Sol Si) 14x5.5 wheels.

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wanted: Honda Civic (del Sol Si) 14x5.5 wheels.
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: 23 Feb 2002 20:24:13 -0800
Hi, all!  I'm serious this time.

I need a set of wheels for my '95 del Sol Si.  Anyone have a set of 14x5.5
Honda wheels cluttering up the garage?  Budget is VERY skinny.  VERY skinny.
Let me know what you've got.  I'll be happy to pick up at your leisure anywhere
in the bay area!  Before Sunday is ideal. :)

Your impoverished college-mired autocross addicted friend,

Jake Hodges
jake@codeworm.com

(To what degree does the pitiful attempt at a plea for pity pronounced?)