RE: SUV explosion - in numbers

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: SUV explosion - in numbers
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:32:32 -0800
When it comes to defensive driving, experience is the best teacher.
Perhaps everyone should be required to ride a motorcycle on the public
roads before getting his car license. Or, at the very least they should
have to ride as a passenger. Driving a 2-wheeled vehicle in a 4-wheeled
world is a fast way to learn defensive driving.

To a limited extent this also applies to bicyclists, but motorcyclists
get a more complete "road sharing" experience.