Re: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!

To: Ian Haddock <Streetvideo@mac.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 23:42:59 -0800
i agree with you ian.

ive posted some short movies with GT40s (and my recent motor work jpgs you
can ignore)

http://thevenom.net/gt40/

the sounds in the one called charlott.avi just makes me drool.

also here is my article and pictures from my visit to the new zealand GT40
replica maker.

http://www.norcal-cobras.com/news/news.htm

-james c
OSP - Only Selfish Pride