RE: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Its official: The GT40 is a GO!!!
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:52:24 -0800
James, even our comparatively "wimpy" cars can paste most motorcycles off
the line at least from zero to sixty. But to paste those motorcycles at
3-digit speeds, that requires something we don't have. Not sure I'd want it
either. I'll live longer without it -- probably longer than the
motorcyclists, anyway. Almost every weekend they squee-gee one off the
curves of Hwy 35 or Hwy 9.