Re: Demanded apologies, NOT

To: "Dennis Hale" <dhale_510@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Demanded apologies, NOT
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:57:47 -0800
Right!  It was a lot of fun, and a great event.

I think the Bay Area autocross community
owes a great debt of gratitude to Dennis and
Peggy for the incredible amount of work and
money they contribute to making autosports
happen and work here.  NASA-X, Duel at De Anza,
Thunderhill and other driving schools.  Let's face
it, there are few if any who contribute as much
to the cause.

THANK YOU!!!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!