Re: I need to change careers

To: weinstro@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need to change careers
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 16:52:10
As far as education I graduated High school then started going to a junior
collage because.  I quit that because they didn't offer any courses in
anything of interest to me so I quit and got a job.  I work at a movie
theater for two years working up to Assistant Manager then quit because
living costs were greater then the pay check.  Now I'm working at the law
office where I'm basically a paralegal/office manager without the official
school education.  Everything I know, I know from doing.

Everything I know about cars, I know from doing to my car or how-to articles
in magazines and books.  I talked with a mechanic friend and he said I would
probably do better as a parts manager in a dealership then a service
technician.

The areas that interest me most are talking about upgrade ideas for
autocrossing and suspensions.  I figured that there are more jobs in
suspension work then there are in part recommendations but know next to
nothing about operating alignment equipment.

-Jeremy