I need to change careers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I need to change careers
From: "Jeremy Rine" <geratol@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:07:17
I been doing a lot of thinking and I have decided that I can't stand working
in a law office any more!  I have been working there for two years and
enough is enough.  The only reason I'm there is it pays the bills (and car
parts).  I have the opportunity, at this point in time, to switch careers
and it has to be something with cars.  All day while I sit at my desk I'm
thinking about cars and it was so bad today that I could hardly get any real
work done.

My problem is I can't figure out what my first step to a new career is.
Should I go to an automotive school like the Sequoia Institute?  Get a low
level job at a dealership and work my way up?  If anyone has any suggestions
on paths to take or has experience with a similar situation, I would love to
hear it.

-Jeremy "Would like to get paid for thinking about cars" Rine