Re: Thunderhill report?

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:21:21 -0800
Actually, Craig, I think "Solo II" may have some sort of copyright by SCCA,
if we want to be really picky. The words 'autocross,' 'slalom,' 'speed
trial,' etc., are generic. In fact, autocross and slalom have been around a
lot longer than Solo II. :)
--Pat Kelly
ba-autox@autox.team.net, Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>, "John J.
Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>