Thunderhill report?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Thunderhill report?
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:34:31 -0500

Message text written by craig boyle

"any report from how much fun the folks that went to
Thunderhill and the Solo I"

Tsk! Tsk!. Only SCCA can use the trademarked "Solo I" name. As the Dec. 16
gathering at Thunderhill was not an SCCA event, it couldn't be a Solo I.
Suggest you use the term "Time Trial" as a reasonable substitute.

        I realize it's SCCA San Francisco Region that owns Thunderhill but
SFR's profit-making Properties Division rents it out to a number of other
sanctioning bodies that stage non-SCCA events.

--John Kelly