Re: Thunderhill report?

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:48:21 -0800
I think SCCA requires road racers to purchase their own. I suspect that's
because of the large numbers of drivers. Maybe there's some sort of a rental
program? I really don't know, but like I said, if it doesn't make the car go
faster, well... :) And my $250 was a guess. What is their actual cost?
--Pat Kelly