RE: Thunderhill report?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Thunderhill report?
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:28:05 -0800
John,

Your memory is failing you.  The first thread started when Pat replied to my
message about the time trial and said that road racing costs too much.  We
went back and fort a couple of times, but the horse was finally put to rest.
This thread started by me recapping the day at TH and I said nothing about
the cost.  You and Pat came back with how transponders would cost money, and
how it is all passed on to you.  I guess you guys are still beating that
dead horse.

Any way you look at it, this thread or last, I didn't "fire the first shot".
In fact, I neither take shots, nor do I "mislead" people.  I may defend a
person getting shot, but that I can not help.  I would do it again if the
situation presents itself.

--Navid