Re: Thunderhill report?

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 15:24:31 -0800
count me in!  sunday i had some business to attend to around here. :)

jeff had invited me to join him at thunderhill in the past with a bunch of
his vette buddies- so he's got some experience.  and 2:05 sounds pretty good
to me!

navid, are you road racing now?  what class?

-james c
"True Street Autocross Series"