RE: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 10:35:59 -0800
MJ writes...

>I think I understand but I have a question as well (seriously) What if
you
>have changed the set up on your car(or probably worse, your in an
unfamiliar
>car) how/what do you adjust to try and optimize your run while
attempting to
>analyze the setup/ strange car?

Look really far ahead, meaning pinpoint the exits of the turns before
you enter them, and then try to go by feel. Just be totally aware that
it's going to be a completely new experience. Try to enjoy it. Driving
different cars, especially with different set ups, is really fun.

Katie K.
4th place in D MOD in Topeka in a TOTALLY unfamiliar car.