Re: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: pointless auto topic #38: short vs swoopy line
From: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 20:50:09 -0800
on 12/8/01 17:04, Rich Urschel at OSP13@attglobal.net wrote:

> James Creasy wrote:
>
>>> After that you can
>>> see gravel and avoid it without thinking about it.
>>
>> you always have to be looking for and feeling the available traction and
>> actively testing the grip.  otherwise you may be underusing  grip in some
>> places.
>
> I traction sample with my butt. You use your conscious mind?
> Rich

In crane operation there is a load chart. Crane operators sometimes use the
bubble in the butt to work outside the chart. I still haven't met one who's
bubble lets them work outside the laws of physics.
MJ
( Still on the uphill side of the learning curve on this adhesion vs.
centrifugal thing, thus the expression " Oh my aching....")