Re: auto cross content (I hope)

To: giles@vy.com
Subject: Re: auto cross content (I hope)
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 19:35:00 -0800
Giles:

The American Autocross Series (AAS) is the host of the Evolution
Performance Driving School, formely the McKamey Autocross School. AAS
has been hosting all the Evolution schools since the first California
school was held in 1997. Barbara Ogg has been the coordinator of the
schools.

All the Northern California schools have been at Mather. The only other
California school is usually in San Diego and is held either in March or
December. The next closest school to California is Seattle (Bremerton)
usually in June or July and Tucson in October or December.