Re: auto cross content (I hope)

To: "r0ger perry" <rlperry13@attbi.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: auto cross content (I hope)
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 14:11:14 -0800
Come to the autocrosses.

At the registration desk, ask for an instructor.

We used to have a more formal instructor program,
but at any event there are instructors available to ride
with you and give you instruction -- all for the cost
of a regular autocross.

I assume you have read "Secrets of Autocross/Solo2 Racing"
by Hank Watts several times and taken its lessons to heart?
If not, do that now.

There will be an SFR autocross school but the dates and
places are not final yet.  Just watch this list and the webpage
every few days, and be ready to act immediately when you
hear it's open for registration.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!