Re: auto cross content (I hope)

To: r0ger perry <rlperry13@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: auto cross content (I hope)
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:13:23 -0800
r0ger:

If you are an Evolution school graduate, than you should sign up for
Phase 2. Phase 2 will complement Phase 1. Phase 1 is totally different
than Phase 2. The Evolution school is tentative scheduled for June
again, pending site and instructor availability.

You should contact Barbara Ogg at blogg35@cs.com to see if there is an
opening and which day the Phase 2 school will be held.

What I do recall is that there will be a Phase 1 school both days on
that particular weekend, a Phase 2 on one day and a Phase 3 or Dial-In
school on the other day.

Barbara should have all the particulars insofar as dates, openings,
$$$.$$, etc. I'm just one of the instructors.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com