Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 08:59:25 -0800 (PST)
My current count is:
Integra - 4
Dakota - 6
F440 - 2
F125 - 1
Dirt Bike - 1
RC Car - 1

If you want to count spare engines I have in my garage add another 3.

For life total, add a 4 cyl Fiat x1/9 and a 6 cyl Mustang and a rotary.

Now can we add up HP per Liter???? :)

We added up the number of wheels in our family (my dad being the one who
lives by he who dies with the most toys...) and it was well over 100
between the 4 of us (7 cars, 4 motorcycles, 2 airplanes, etc. etc.). Sick,
very sick...

        --Darren