RE: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Scot Zediker <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:20:05 -0500 (EST)
My current cylinder count is a piddling 10 (my 4-banger and the wife's V6).
I'm at 54 lifetime (eight cars of my own, one of my dad's that I drove a lot
when I first got licensed, and two ATC's).  BTW, I've operated almost every
number of cylinders between 1 and 8 (among the cars, there was one Chevy Sprint
and a 5-cyl Audi)!  Anyone know where I can find something with a 7-cylinder
engine? ;)

Scot
'91 CS Miata