Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, team.net@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 21:31:53 -0800
120, not including lawn mowers and motor scooters (2). !7 cars, 8 new, 8
V8s, only one 4. This works out to only about 2.4 cyls/yr since getting
driver's license. I think a number like 4 or 5 cyls/yr probably qualifys you
as a real motor-head.

BTW, how many Corvairs does it take to equal one V8---, or one Corvette?

        Don