Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 07:56:40 -0800
Total count = 70. I never owned a car until I got out of college,
so the historical count is heavily weighted toward motorbikes. I
didn't realize how many until I started counting. That first car
I ever owned was a Honda Civic, the very one that still occupies
the current list. Since that was well over 10 years ago, it says
something about Honda reliability. I killed all the R/C airplanes
except the current twin. Their average lifespan is about 1 year.
What happened to all the motorcycles is a more interesting story
but too long to write in email.

Current count = 36
1 Panoz Roadster = 8
1 Honda Civic = 4
1 Honda Magna = 4
1 Lexus GS430 = 8
1 R/C airplane with twin OS Wankels = 12

Historical count = 34
1 Mazda RX-7 = 6
1 Mazda Protege = 4
1 Suzuki GSXR-750 = 4
1 Kawasaki GPZ-750 = 4
1 Harley Fat Boy = 2
1 Honda CB550K = 4
1 Honda CB350F = 4
1 Kawasaki KLR-650 = 1
1 R/C plane with a single OS Wankel = 6
3 R/C planes each with 1-piston 2-stroke = 3

--
Michael R. Clements
mrc01@flash.net